We are absolutely delighted and extremely proud to announce that Dr. Aggeliki Barberopoulou will strongly enforce our endeavors through her experience as a GIS expert in advising on the development of our projects and especially in Tsunamis research and prevention forecast modeling and monitoring.
Dr. Barberopoulou has challenged the status quo countless times in her career as we do since our day one of our existence!
Her career is an amazing act of great achievements. A really short version of her’s endeavors includes the titles:
- Lecturer at Tufts University in Urban Environmental Policy, and Planning, Medford MA,
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Salem State University, Department of Geography & Sustainability,
- Senior Scientist, AIR-Worldwide, Boston MA,
- GNS Science, Avalon, Lower Hutt, New Zealand,
- Research Assistant Professor, Tsunami Research Center, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles,
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Tsunami Research Center, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Geophysicist, National Observatory of Athens.
Dr. Barberopoulou has outstanding research highlights, especially on Tsunamis research, has won seven international awards, and has exceptional teaching experience. She has as well countless Publications, Technical Reports & Proceedings, and she is the author of more than twenty Abstracts and Books.
Dear Dr. Aggeliki Barberopoulou, we are so thrilled to welcome you to Prometheus Space Technologies!